Sunday, June 20, 2010

new blog

We'll look who has a new blog. the person who used to say that "guys with blogs are gay". It's only because i'm really bored and seriously theres nothing better to do anymore. even facebook is getting boring. Whats worse is my mom having this obsession with farmville. SHANICE too =D What am i doing talking about that, so anyways i realized i made a blog like 4 years ago and im just editing it. probably looks better now with better english too. i was reading the 1 and only post i had before and it was really stupid. Another reason why i made a blog is because i just got too many things to say about alot of stuff. I'm a real talkative ass hole. If you knew me, you'd hate me. Too bad i got nothing to say about having a new blog. And now i got somewhere to go to when i wanna bitch and complain about school or people.

!xoNICOLE . i was looking at my nails and i thought about that magic stick to make them shiny. hahhahaha

No comments: