Friday, July 9, 2010

It's time to grow up


Well people, i guess it's time to grow up. Start growing some balls, some guts and some brains. STOP acting like a lil kid and be immature. It sucks. I can't say that i'm all grown up and i'm mature and all that other shit because im not. i act like a kid at times but still i don't go all the way and totally transform to a kid like some teenagers. Yea you might think you're all big and grown up if your smoke or drink and even go to clubs but hey, if you do all that then why are you still acting like a kid. Doing awesomely dumb things is ok but not run around like a dumb ass kid. IT'S ANNOYING!

Try using your common sense once in a while. It makes you look smarter thus, you will look more mature too. So what if you swear like me? aven a 5 year old kid says fuck. exibit A(mua). So, think straight. Even if you haven't had a taste of what life is yet, at least understand how its like. What every single dollar is worth. Most of the time, rich kids never know how its like. How its like to live in the slum's, how its like to be poor, how its like to have a crappy job. They go shopping, see something they want and in a blink of an eye, it's already in their hands. I like people who know what its like to have gone through that shit. They wont act so stuck up all the time. I've never been through all that but at least i understand what it's like. I know a little about how it is out there. where it's fucked up, where people are struggling to live. IT SUCKS! im happy. Happy with my life, my family and my friends. I'm a very very fortunate people. I came up with a new slogan *If you have too much, Give a little to the less fortunate. If you have enough, don't keep asking for more and be happy with what you've got. If you have very little, dont wait for things to fall on your hands, work for what you want and make it yours, grab every little chance you get*

No comments: